TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
- SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL controls this Site from the U.A.E. ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION. The displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- DELIVERY. Delivery details of products and services made for ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL will be sent through electronic email or in writing, notifying you once successful payment has been processed, approved, and confirmed.
- PAYMENT CONFIRMATION. All payments must be made in the currency in which the purchase was accepted and should be made by means of electronic or telegraphic bank transfer. You at all times remain responsible for bank charges incurred including processing and charging fees based on the total amount processed. Full and final payment must be received by ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL by no later than 30 days prior to arrival. Any payments made within 30 days requires immediate full payment to confirm the purchase.All payments made online will automatically be checked by the system and appropriate confirmation will be sent to you by electronic email once processed. The time duration will depend on the bank’s processing time for confirmation and approval.
- REFUND POLICY. All refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. Time may vary on how the bank will process the refund based on their approval and confirmation, and inform you of the transaction information.
- CANCELLATION POLICY. All cancellations must be made in writing and will only be effective on receipt of written notification from ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL. You can cancel your order within 24 hours and will be made back to the payment solution used initially by you. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country-specific.
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
- NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
- LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL has no control over these sites or the content within them. ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at support@ItalianBusinessCouncil.com.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY. ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- LICENSE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL. Any communication or materials you send to ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
- ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. ITALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.