Dear Members of the Italian Business Council Dubai & Northern Emirates,
The President and Executive Board are calling the XXII Annual General Assembly of all IBCD Members as follows:
Date: Thursday, 23rd of June 2022
Time: First calling – 6am
Second calling – 5pm
1. Election of new Executive Board IBCD for the next office term 2022 – 2024 (max 9 members);
2. Any other business.
During the General Assembly, ALL IBCD Supporting Corporate Members and Corporate Members, who have paid and settled their membership fees 2022, will elect the Executive Board’s members ( max 9) in accordance with our articles of association .
All Italian Supporting Corporate and Italian Corporate Members, resident in the UAE and in good standing: please express your interest/reconfirm your interest to be a candidate in the new Executive Board IBCD 2022 – 2024 emailing to email@example.com by 6 PM of 8th of June 2022.
During the General Assembly, the Members with the right to vote will elect the Executive Board in accordance with our articles of association. In turn, these Board Members will select the President, Vice President General Secretary and Treasurer.
For voting members and proxies, please note the following conditions:
- All IBCD Members in good standing are invited to take part in the Assembly;
- Only Italian Supporting Corporate Members and Italian Corporate Members – residing in UAE – have the right to run for the Executive Committee ;
- Each member cannot hold more than 7 proxies
- Proxy/ies must be submitted not later than 6 PM of June 20th 2022, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would appreciate if you could send by email your confirmations of attendance to: email@example.com by 15th of June to organize the location.
Members not able to attend the General Assembly should delegate their vote to an attending IBCD Member by filling in the proxy form and sending it to IBCD office by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Annual General Assembly will be followed by a complimentary reception hosted by IBCD for the Members present at the Assembly.
We need you! We are relying on your active participation!